Friday, April 12, 2013

SAUTEED SHRIMPS WITH GREEN PEAS

Seafood is turning up everywhere I go, may it be at a restaurant or in a food chain.  I know this kind of food heat us up for more as healthy and delicious to meat (pork, beef or chicken).

These recipe make a sumptuous fare for lunch or dinner.  An easy to prepare and quick to cook.

SAUTEED SHRIMPS with GREEN PEAS 




INGREDIENTS:

1 tsp. crushed garlic
1 medium onion cut into strips
1/2 c diced carrots (size of peas)
1/2 c green peas
1/2 c young corn cut crosswire
10 pcs. cooked, peeled quail eggs
1/4 c cashew nuts

SEASONING:
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
sesame oil - few drops
dash of salt msg

PROCEDURE:

  1. Saute garlic, onions, and shrimps.
  2. Set aside.  Toss carrot and corn in a wok for about two minutes, then add the rest of the ingredients.
  3. Season to taste.
  4. Thicken with 1 tsp. cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbsp. water.
  5. Served hot.

Related Articles

19 comments:

  1. Di ko talaga type ang shrimp! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha....I don't eat shrimp either but now I do because I take anti-allergy 1 hour before eating. LOL

      Delete
  2. I need this kind of recipes coz umiiwas na si Lyndon sa pork and meat. Mag seafood and veggies na lang daw siya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Korak...I'm back again eating this kind of recipe sis kasi dapat balance yung diet ko not all pork,beef and chicken meat.

      Delete
  3. I love shrimp :) kahit anong dish basta shrimp :) Will keep this recipe handy :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love shrimps! and ive always loved to cook shrimps here in our house! but it happened my mother is restrained from eating due to high blood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one of my most favorite recipes by Mommy--simple yet delicious and healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sumptuous to look at. If only I wasn't allergic to shrimps, I'd be eating lots of it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love shrimps, no matter how it is prepared, I will surely eat it.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God, I'm not allergic to shrimps coz I love it!
    Kahit anong luto, even kilawin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A crunchy, shrimpy recipe! Just a suggestion, your post would be really great if backed up with a nice photo of the finished dish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mom usually whips up something similar to this when we're already tired of hilabos and buttered shrimps.. ^^ Btw, I also have seafood allergies, but I still eat shrimps and even prawns :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a very easy recipe, hope you can include more pictures of the food though. And maybe a more detailed way of explaining the steps on how to cook it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love eating shrimp especially if the skin is already peeled, indulge to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my! shrimps make my world go round yummy. i would love to try this recipe

    ReplyDelete
  14. yummy. this is my eldest favorite, he can eat a whole pack of shrimp,palagi sinasabi,"mommy akin nal ang lahta ito".

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this one. But, MSG is needed tlaga or I can omit that one up? Thanks PAL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks so yummy! I better try this out for dinner! Thanks for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete

A food recipe blog with simple and tasty recipes for the foodie lovers and aspirant cook like me.