Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Avocado Brownies #HealthyBrownies #HealthyFood #FruitBrownies #AvocadoBrownies

My family favorite is cupcakes, they are easy to eat than a cake. We also love fudge and brownies, especially when it is a CHOCOLATE! I just can't stop mindlessly eating the overloaded sweetness of chocolates. For me, it's much easier to scoff down a large bar of chocolates unthinkingly that it is to eat just a few.

Now, I need to lower down my cravings in eating pastries and cakes due to health reason. But I've solved my problem, by using AVOCADO instead of a butter.

One sunny afternoon, as I am resting while watching Food Network, I found this unusual AVOCADO BROWNIES RECIPE flashing below our TV monitor. And I said, this is a unique recipe, I've never try this kind of a brownies. This has opened my mind and taste buds to try something that is odd but definitely yummy and delicious.

So I try to search it via YUMMLY, and I am lucky to see the recipe.




INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 Avocado (4 1/2 ounces)
  • 2 cups granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened process cocoa powder
  • 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tbsp instant espresso powder
  • 2 tsps pure vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp coarse salt
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cups chocolate chips
  • 2 tbsps confectioners sugar




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A food recipe blog with simple and tasty recipes for the foodie lovers and aspirant cook like me.